CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM 2016
Chettinad Medical College MBBS entrance exam 2016 will be conducted in the month of May, 2016 (tentative). Aspirants who have desire to appear in the exam can obtain the application form from the month of March/April 2016 (tentative). Chettinad University is the most reputed university of Tamilnadu which is known for offering best-in-class education to its students.
Important Dates for Chettinad Medical College MBBS Admission 2015
Last date for receipt of filled in application form for Entrance Exam on April 20th, 2015 (Monday)
Date & Time of All India Level Common Entrance Exam on April 29th, 2015 (Wednesday, 10.30 am to 01.30 pm)
- Applicant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of 2015 admission to the MBBS Course.
- Applicant must have passed HSC/CBSE / ISCE in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology /Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 75 percent marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Botany and Zoology/Biotechnology.
- Admission to MBBS Degree Course is based on merit listing prepared as a result of competitive Entrance Examination by securing not less than 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the All India Level Common Entrance Examination (+2 syllabus) conducted by this Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram District and subject to Physical fitness.
- Applicants who have appeared in the qualifying examination the result of which has not been declared may apply but shall not be admitted to MBBS until he fulfils all eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should have passed the HSC/ CBSE/ ISCE Exam in all the subjects in the FIRST ATTEMPT.
- Selection will be made on merit based on the marks secured in the All India Level Common Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who have passed the HSC in Vocational stream are not eligible to apply
Chettinad Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Exam Pattern:-
- Mode of examination will be paper based only.
- Language of question paper will be in English only.
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- Candidates will get no mark for unattended questions.
Chettinad Medical College Counseling Information:-
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit prepared by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram District.
- Aspirants scoring not less than 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the All India Level Common Entrance Examination will be included in the merit list.
- Result of the entrance examination will be declared after Plus 2 (Class 12) results.