SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER CHENNAI
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2005
Status: Recognized (Deemed University)
SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Arts & culture
- Athletics & Fitness
- Student Clubs
- Community radio
- Public Service
- Caste Discrimination
- Women’s Grievance
- Redressal committee
SRM University have an air conditioned Sound Treated Audiometry Lab, in which our students learn to evaluate hearing of the patients by using Digital pure-tone clinical audiometer, Impedance audiometer, BERA and OAE. Free field facilities are available for evaluating pediatric population. For patients who need hearing aids, students are being trained to prescribe proper hearing aid.
- Two separate exclusive boys and girls hostel which can accommodate 584 UG and 175 PG students each.
- Optional A/C facility
- Layout: Available, Approved Building Plan Present
- Distance from the College & Hospital:Hospital To Hostel – 300 M
College To Hostel – 500 M
- Supervisory arrangement :Warden, Deputy Warden & House Keeper
- Messing & canteen arrangement: Yes, Available
(Dining hall should have accommodation for 25% of the occupants at a given time).
- Availability of visitors room, reading room TV room and indoor games:Yes, Available
SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
PG Degree Courses
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
Ms – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th January (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
SRM Medical College Contact Details:
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur
Kancheepuram – 603203
Phone: 044- 27455706
Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : srmuniv.ac.in