Chettinad Medical College MBBS Entrance 2016 Application Form / Registration:-
- Application form for Chettinad University MBBS Entrance 2016 can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education on payment of 1000/-(Rupees One thousand only).
- If the application form is downloaded from the university’s website a demand draft for 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) drawn in favour of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education payable at Chennai is to be enclosed.
- Chettinad University MBBS Entrance 2016 application forms should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the form will make the application treated as cancelled.
- Applications with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date will be rejected without any intimation to the candidates.
List of certificates to be enclosed with the Chettinad Medical College MBBS Entrance 2016 Registration form:-
- Photo copies of the 10th and 12th standard Mark statements duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, should be enclosed along with the application form for Entrance Examination.
- Two identical and recently taken passport size colour photographs are required. Candidates should affix the photograph in the space provided in the application form and sign on the photograph.
Chettinad Medical College MBBS Entrance 2016 Admit Card:-
•Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible candidates.
• If any aspirant has not received the hall ticket he/she should contact the office of the Registrar over phone or report by fax. For such candidates, duplicate hall tickets will be issued on the day of the Examination at the Examination Centre.
• Hall ticket must be produced at the time of Entrance Examination without fail.
• No candidate shall be allowed to write the Entrance Examination without valid Hall ticket.