VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1996
STATUS : RECOGNIZED(DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
ANNUAL INTAKE : 61 SEATS
VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Vinayaka Missions Medical College & Hospital, Karaikal was established with the aim to prepare the students of the college in both Preclinical & Clinical knowledge and familiarizing the recent Medical technologies, therapeutics and emerging trends of disease pattern in the society. The goal is to enable them to provide primary health care and instill the attitude for learning as Medicine is dynamic subject.
VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
VINAYAKA MISSIONS MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Lecture Halls
- Counselling services
- Language Centre
- Indoor or Outdoor Games
- Internet Cafe
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th Jan (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 IMPORTANT DATES:
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
VINAYAKA MISSION’S MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
NH-47,sankari main road,seeragapadi, Salem-636308
Salem,Phone : 0427-3012078,3012079
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com