SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2007
STATUS : RECOGNIZED(PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY)
ANNUAL INTAKE : 36 SEATS
SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Providing high class facilities and services in all specialties and later on to develop super specialties. Providing “state of the art” equipment’s / facilities to enable the doctors to utilize their skills and expertise for the benefit of the people. Create excellent infrastructures for medical education and right atmosphere to study.
The Ramachandra Educational Trust was started with the sole ambition of inculcating into the hearts of people the necessity and importance of education. Values so necessary and important to the humanity is education. Education is not just sitting in the four walls of the classroom and being taught some pages of a book but it involves both the teacher and the student. An aspiring human being guided by a well learned Guru, both together putting forth what knowledge already exists and what lies hidden in the inner depths of the student and teacher. Together we want to march forward to create an ideal world wherein equality of all varieties exists.
SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Computer Center
- Medical Centre
SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
M.D(Dermatology Veeneriology & Leprosy)
M.S(Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
MS – ENT
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Psychiatry
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th Jan (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 IMPORTANT DATES:
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
SRI VENKATESHWARAA MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
3-A, Pondy-Villuipuram Main Road, Ariyur,
Pondicherry – 605102
Phone : 0413-2644482,2645926
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.svmcpondy.com