SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2019 SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2019.
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 6309856701
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1988
ANNUAL INTAKE : 130 SEATS
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSMC), Tumkur was established vide MHRD GOI of Govt. of India. Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Sri Siddhartha Dental College have been functioning as constituent colleges of Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education. It is one of the well known medical colleges in Karnataka.
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Bank Facilities
- Guest Houses
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2019 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2019 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2019. NEET 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2019 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2019 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2019 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2019 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2019 Exam date 6th May 2019 Result announcement 1st week of June 2019 Counselling starts After result declaration
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Name||:||Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, Tumkur|
|Location||:||Office of the Registrar Sri Siddhartha University
Agalakote, B.H. Road
|Contact No||:||0816 – 2275516|