SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2006
STATUS : RECOGNIZED(PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY)
ANNUAL INTAKE : 73 SEATS
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital (SMVMCH), Pondicherry was established in 2006 managed under the Sri Manakula Vinayaga Educational Trust to provide quality medical education to the aspirants belonging to the weaker sections of the society. SMVMCH is affiliated to the Pondicherry University. SMVMCH’s philosophy is to provide world class quality health care services to all sections of the society at an affordable cost with emphasis on philanthropy. Towards the above objective, the hospital has well qualified and dedicated medical professionals, para medical staff and managerial support who regularly enhance their skills to the most contemporary world standards.
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILILTIES:
- Hostels & Dining
- Lecture Halls
- Medical Services
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th Jan (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 IMPORTANT DATES:
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
Kalitheerthalkauppam, NH – 45A, Madagadipet
Phone : 0413-2643000, 2643014, 2643031
EMail : email@example.com
SRI MANAKULA MEDICAL COLLEGE PG ADMISSIONS 2018 FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, MANAGEMENT AND NRI QUOTA ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116