SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1996
ANNUAL INTAKE : 100 SEATS
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE INTORDUCTION:
Santosh Medical College and Hospital (SMCH), Ghaziabad was established in 1995 as a private sector institution run by Maharaji Educational Trust. The college has since produced eleven batches of medical graduates. The College is affiliated to Santosh University, Ghaziabad. MCI has since accorded permission and duly recognized to start/ run postgraduate courses in 17 disciplines. Nearly 70 students are presently pursuing their postgraduation courses.
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Sports & Recreation
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Important Dates :
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Name||:||Santosh Medical College and Hospital|
|Contact No||:||0120-2741141-43, 2741777|