PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE :2002
STATUS : RECOGNIZED(PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY)
ANNUAL INTAKE : 52 SEATS
PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
The Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, founded: 2002 is a teaching institute with a multi-specialty hospital in the Union Territory of Puducherry, India.
The Medical College has state-of-the-art and high-tech facilities. Well-Experienced Faculties have been drawn from all over India. PIMS offers students a stimulating atmosphere to pursue their dreams. For the students, the Basic Sciences Block acts as the hub of the college and houses all the important departments of the medical college. It is set in an atmosphere of serenity, blending the glimpses of history of medicine with the present technological revolution.
PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Sports and Games
PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSE OFFERED :
MD (Community Medicine)
MD (General Medicine)
MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
MS (General Surgery)
MD (Radio Diagnosis)
MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
MCh (Plastic Surgery)
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th Jan (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 IMPORTANT DATES:
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
PONDICHERRY MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Kalathumettupathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No.20,|
|Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014, INDIA.|
|Ph : 0413 – 2651111 / 2656271 / 2656272|
|Fax : 91 – 413 – 2656273|
|E-Mail : email@example.com|