MS Orthopaedics In Sree Balaji Medical College Admission 2018
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized (Bharath University)
MS Orthopaedics In Sree Balaji Medical College
Orthopedics is a division of medicine that deals with injuries, diseases and conditions of the musculoskeletal system connecting to the body’s skeleton, muscles, nerves, ligaments, joints and tendons. The general practitioner who specializes in this field is known as orthopedic surgeons. The orthopedic surgeon works with other healthcare experts and often serves as an advisor to other physicians. Orthopedic conditions are taken care by medical experts, physicians and healthcare providers.
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.