MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE PG ADMISSIONS INDIA 2018 FEES STRUCTURE MANAGEMENT NRI QUOTA
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized ( Deemed University)
MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE CHENNAI:
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute (MMCHRI), Kanchipuram was established in 2001 by Meenakshi Ammal Trust, aims to focus on development of specialized services to provide an environment in which the health care professional of tomorrow can be professionally well trained.
MMC & RC is marching towards a golden future shaping in to an institution par excellence in a short span from its inception. As Specialization is inevitable for the medical students, the college seeks to carve a niche for their their future.
MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Health Center
The state-of-the-art laboratories in MMCHRI facilitate the training and teaching of student in various streams to the level of industry expectations.
Hostel accommodation is available for Boys and Girls separately, within the campus. Uninterrupted power supply and water supply is ensured round the clock.All the rooms are well ventilated and built in cupboards have been provided. Solar heaters have been provided in the hostels. Sufficient toilets and bathrooms are available. Recreation facilities available in the hostel are, Television, Indoor games, News paper etc. The hostel provides hygienic and quality food. A comfortable dining hall has also been provided.
MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSE OFFERED :
POST GRADUATE NON CLINICAL DEGREE :
PG SPECIALITY COURSE:
MD-Anatomy / MD-TB and Chest / MD-Physiology / MS-General Surgery / MD-Biochemistry/MS-Orthopaedics / MD-Pharmacology /MD-Pathology / MD-Radio-Diagnosis /MD-Microbiology/MS-Ophthalmology
MD-Community Medicine / MD-General Medicine /MD-Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ MD-Dermatology/MD-Paediatrics /MD-Psychiatry / MD- Anaesthesiology / Forensic Medicine.
SUPER SPECIALITY COURSE
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 7th January (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|