MD Ophthalmology In Sree Balaji Medical College Admission 2018
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized (Bharath University)
MD Ophthalmology In Sree Balaji Medical College
Ophthalmology is a division of medicine which deals with diagnosis and diseases related to eyes and visual system. Those who are expert in this field are called as Ophthalmologists. The opthalmologist mostly act as both general practitioner and surgeon. Ophthalmologists are skilled to use an extensive range of medical equipments which are used for cure and diagnosis of ophthalmic problems that include ophthalmoscopes, lasers, microscope, retinoscopes, etc.
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.