MD Anaesthesiology In Sree Balaji Medical College Admission 2018
PG ADMISSIONS 2018 SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized (Bharath University)
MD Anaesthesiology In Sree Balaji Medical College
An anesthesiologist is a doctor (MD or DO) who practices anesthesia. Anesthesiologists are physicians specializing in perioperative care, development of an anesthetic plan, and the administration of anesthetics. He or she has finished college, then medical school (four years), then an internship (one year) followed by a residency in anesthesia (three years). Some anesthesiologists pursue additional years of training (a fellowship).
SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.