CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ADMISSIONS 2016
CHETTINAD HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
[CHETTINAD ACADEMY OF RESEARCH AND EDUCATION]
- From its beginnings in 2005, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education with its prominent Medical College, situated at Chettinad Health City, 95-acre self-contained township emerges as a preferred destination for high-quality medical education in South India. It is a part of Chettinad Group of Industries.
- Chettinad vision is to enable Healthcare for all, focusing on universal healthcare and to produce future doctors by offering students the international standards of practical and clinical training.
- The medical college has a full-fledged including the Super-speciality Hospital that offers the best training for students in this field, with round-the-clock facilities with a total of 1100 beds.
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE RELATED LINKS :
- CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2016
- CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE 2016
- CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE APPLICATION FROM
- CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM 2016
SH 121, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram Dist.,
Tamil Nadu 603103
Phone: 044 4741 1000
- Deemed University status under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has awarded A grade by with a CGPA of 3.10”.
- Students to practice in real time on human dummies- Self training method supervised by specialized doctors
- State-of-the-art air-conditioned with multimedia facilities
- Hands-on experience for students in the well-equipped laboratories.
- Well stocked with over 9000 books and over 54 journals both international and national with Digital library facility with internet and audio visual aids.
- Well-equipped research lab in every department besides Central Research Lab.
NETWORK LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- One medical institutions intend to make lectures available for students online on 24/7 access model.
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS FACILITIES
- A wide range of sports facilities and cultural activities encourage all-round development.
- Well organised transport facility.
- Separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls with the latest amenities.
- NSS Activities
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has implemented the centrally sponsored scheme of National Service Scheme (NSS)
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED:
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences (3 Years + 1 Year Internship)
- B.Sc. Medical Bio nanotechnology (3 Years)
- B.Sc. Medical Biotechnology (3 Years)
- B.Sc. Medical Genetics (3 Years)
Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D. Pre and Para Clinical (3 years)
- M.D. (Anatomy)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Microbiology)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Community Medicine)
- Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D. /M.S. Clinical Courses (3 years)
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Anesthesiology)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy)
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)
- M.S. (Orthopedics)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)
Doctorate after PG (2 Years)
- D.M. / M.Ch Courses
- D.M. (Cardiology)
- D.M. (Neurology)
- D.M. (Neonatology)
- M.Ch. (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Urology)
- D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Offers B.Sc. & M.Sc. programs that generate highly well trained skilled experts in the field of biomedical sciences to fulfill the requirement and demand of industry and society. Students acquire skills, learn methodologies for effective medical interdisciplinary collaboration.
- M.Sc. Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
- M.Sc. Medical Genetics & Molecular Diagnostics
- M.Sc. Medical Bionanotechnology
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Clinical Research & Experimental Medicine
- M.Sc. Marine Pharmacology
- M.Sc. Human Nutrition
- M.Sc. Occupational Health & Industrial Safety
- M.Sc. Health & Yoga
- M.Sc. Computational Biology
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- M.Sc. Counseling Psychology
- M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc. – Allied Health Sciences (2 Years)
- Echocardiography & Cardiovascular Imaging Technology
- Radiology and Imaging Science Technology
- Postgraduate Courses in Nursing (2 Years)
- M.Sc. Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Nursing)
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology (1 year).
- NURSING COURSES.
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
THE FOCUS FIELDS OF RESEARCH AT CHETTINAD ACADEMY OF RESEARCH AND EDUCATION (CARE):
- Nanotechnology & Bio-technology in diagnostics, targeted drug delivery & vaccination
- Human genomics & Genetics Epidemiology in Infection and Life Style Diseases
- Native medicines, Marine Pharmacology & Drug discovery
- Environment, Pollution & Infection Surveillance
- Systems Biology and pathway analysis in diseases status
- Innovations & Import substitutions in Diagnostics.