M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1979
ANNUAL INTAKE : 150 SEATS
M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
M.S Ramaiah Medical College (MSRMC), Bangalore was established in 1979 and has since grown into an institute of recognition and repute in India and abroad. The college was initially affiliated to Bangalore University. The college is now affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). MS Ramaiah Medical College is a globally renowned institute, as it has got recognition from the WHO, General Medical Council U.K. (GMC), Irish Medical Council, Malaysian Medical Council, Srilankan Medical Council and all the councils in Middle East, as well.
- Mentor ship
- Mentor ship
- Food Court
- Sports & Games
M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
M.D/M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2018 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2018 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2018 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2018 Exam date 6th May 2018 Result announcement 1st week of June 2018 Counselling starts After result declaration
M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Name||:||M.S Ramaiah Medical College|
|Contact Name||:||Dr. S Kumar|
|Contact No||:||080 – 2360 5190, 23601742|