KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1980
ANNUAL INTAKE : 120 SEATS
KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore was established in 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The aim of KIMS is to impart training to medical students to be competent in the management of health problems of the individual and the community, commensurate with his or her position as a member of the society and familiarize with the national health programs. Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences is also recognized by General Medical Council, United Kingdom, World Health Organization and the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, London.
KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Operation Theater
- Labour Rooms
- Lecture Halls
- Internet Centre
- Parking Facilities
KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD Forensic Medicine
MD Community Medicine
MD Radio Diagnosis
MD Emergency Medicine
MS General Surgery
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2018 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2018 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2018 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2018 Exam date 6th May 2018 Result announcement 1st week of June 2018 Counselling starts After result declaration
KEMPEGOWDA MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Name||:||Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore|
|Location||:||Banashankari 2nd Stage|
|Contact No||:||080 – 26715790|