K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2019 K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 6309856701
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 1999
ANNUAL INTAKE : 150 SEATS
K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
K.S. Hegde Medical Academy (KSHEMA), Mangalore was established in 1999 became a constituent Nitte University in 2009. The Institution is named after its founder, the visionary, late Justice K S Hegde, former Justice of the Supreme Court of India and former Speaker of the Lok Sabha. It strives to generate competent and humane professionals empowered to face future challenges with ethical integrity. The Institution has collaborations and research linkages with international and national organizations like the Wake Forest University, USA, University of Toronto, Canada, BARC Research Center-Mangalore University, India and St. John’s Research Institute, India.
K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Seminar Rooms
- Transport Facilties
- Computer Facility
- Examination Hall
- Sports & Recreational Facilities
K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
M.D (General Medicine)
M.S (General Surgery)
M.S (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
M.D (Community Medicine)
M.D (Forensic Medicine)
NEET 2019 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2019 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2019. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2019 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2019 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2019 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2019 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2019 Exam date 6th May 2019 Result announcement 1st week of June 2019 Counselling starts After result declaration
K S HEGDE MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
|Name||:||K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore|
|Location||:||Medical Sciences Complex
P.O. Nityanandanagar, Deralakatte
|Contact No||:||0824 – 2204490|