CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
Year of Inception of College : 2006
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
At Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, they are justifiably proud of their Medical College, which is quickly becoming the preferred destination for medical education in South India. Students at Chettinad get the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the best professionals in their chosen area. The academic team has been carefully selected as much for their professional competence as for their passion for teaching. We believe that learning should be mutually rewarding and enjoyable; and students find Chettinad teachers open, accessible and supportive of their goals and aspirations.
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- House keeping
- Nursing Services
- Telephones and Televisions
- Diet Kitchen
- Spa and Health Club
- Internet centre
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
POST GRADUATE COURSES
Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D. Pre and Para Clinical (3 years)
- M.D. (Anatomy)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Microbiology)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Community Medicine)
Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D./M.S. Clinical Courses (3 years)
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Anesthesiology)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy)
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)
- M.S. (Orthopedics)
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)
- M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th January (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2017. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam,
Phone : 044 044-47411000
EMail : email@example.com