CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2006
ANNUAL INTAKE : 150 SEATS
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
At Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, they are justifiably proud of their Medical College, which is quickly becoming the preferred destination for medical education in South India. Students at Chettinad get the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the best professionals in their chosen area. The academic team has been carefully selected as much for their professional competence as for their passion for teaching. We believe that learning should be mutually rewarding and enjoyable; and students find Chettinad teachers open, accessible and supportive of their goals and aspirations.
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- House keeping
- Nursing Services
- Telephones and Televisions
- Diet Kitchen
- Spa and Health Club
- Internet centre
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences (3 Years + 1 Year Internship)
- B.Sc. Medical Bionanotechnology (3 Years)
- B.Sc. Medical Biotechnology (3 Years)
- B.Sc. Medical Genetics (3 Years)
POST GRADUATE COURSES
Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D. Pre and Para Clinical (3 years)
- M.D. (Anatomy)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Microbiology)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Community Medicine)
Medical Post Graduate Courses – M.D./M.S. Clinical Courses (3 years)
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Anesthesiology)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy)
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)
- M.S. (Orthopedics)
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)
- M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2018 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2018 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2018 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2018 Exam date 6th May 2018 Result announcement 1st week of June 2018 Counselling starts After result declaration
CHETTINAD MEDICAL COLLEGE LOCATION:
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam,
Phone : 044 044-47411000
EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.chettinadhealthcity.com