AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018 AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2018.
AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 8099811116
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2000
ANNUAL INTAKE : 100 SEATS
AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Amrita School of Medicine (ASM), Coimbatore was established in 2002 by Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, Amma. The school offers the best education in an environment that supports the practice of new skills as well as an individual student’s capacity to learn and serve. The Schools has achieved academic recognition from both the community and the educational fraternity as an institution providing world-class medical training as well as a training for life that is rooted in core human values.
AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Lecture Halls
- Medical Softwares
- Anatomy Museum
AMRITA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD (Emergency Medicine)
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Geriatrics
MD – Microbiology
MD – Nuclear Medicine
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Radiotherapy
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
- Examination:Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent
- Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
Events Dates (Tentative) Application form release January 2018 Last date for filling the application 4th week of January 2018 Last date to submit the application fee Last week of January 2018 Release of admit card 1st week of April 2018 Exam date 6th May 2018 Result announcement 1st week of June 2018 Counselling starts After result declaration
|Name||:||Amrita School of Medicine, Coimbatore|
|Location||:||AIMS Ponekkara (PO)|
|Contact No||:||0484 – 285 – 8031|